Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Jaded Blossom December Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
 For today I colored the images on the new sets and made a tag with one of them
These will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to colour them. Also have the copic colours I used down below!!!
 
Copic Colours I used for these sets - BROWN - E33, E35, E37, GREEN - YG03, YG17, PINK - RV32, RV34, GRAY - C5, C9, RED - R24, R29, ORANGE - YR14, YR16, BLUE - BG53, BG57 - also used Pencils
 
 Cozy Vibes
Copic Colors I used for these sets - BROWN - E33, E35, E37, GREEN - YG03, YG17, PINK - RV32, RV34, GRAY - C5, C9, RED - R24, R29, ORANGE - YR14, YR16 - also used Pencils
 
 Ok so here is my treat holder using one of the new sets
I used Jaded Blossom the new Snowman Blend for the stamped sentiment and image, the
Treat Tag Die for the base of my tag and the 2.25 x 8 Inch Clear Bags for the bag.

Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:

 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $104.99
November 2020 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Dies
2 - New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*4x6 Freebie - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks


No comments: