Monday, April 13, 2020

Happy Birthday Party Animals!!! :)

 

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 Hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend
 
Today I made a fun birthday card using some ADORABLE little critters and I am
 entering a Challenge over at Lawn Fawn!!!
 
 LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 74 – CARD SKETCH
 
I used Jaded Blossom for the Rectangle Dies 1 for the frame, the Flag Dies for the banner
 and from Lawn Fawn I used really rainbow petite paper pack for the great background
paper, the set party animal for all the adorable images, the scalloped box card pop-up
for all 4 little square frames. I also added the Copic colors I used on my card down below.
 Hope you like my fun birthday card for today!!! :)
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Copic Colors I used for this card - FOX - Y23, Y32, YR21, YR24, YR27, BIRD - YR20, YR21
 DEER - E41, E42, E43, E71, E74, E77, BEAR - C2, C4, C5 also used RV00, RV11 for the ears on tree of the images, BALLOONS - YG17, YG25, YR21, YR24, BG53, BG57, V25, V28,
 YR04, YR07, HEART - R24, R29
 
 Thank you for stopping by
Hope you have an AWESOME  week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

Gab said...

just adorable!

nette said...

That's so adorable. Beautiful card.

Megan said...

Such a fun, festive card!