Sunday, March 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom February Challenge - Think Spring

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Think Spring


For today I colored the images on both sets. They will be added to the store so it will give you an idea on how to color them!!! Ok so for the Challenge I made a card
I used Jaded Blossom the May Flowers for the stamped image and the
Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.
 
Supplies I Used for my Card and image:
 
Here is this month's spotlight stamp set
 

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 02/01/2020 11:59 pm PST
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

such a pretty card ! love the coloring !!!

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds lighter than us.

(And actually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Tap on this link to see if this brief quiz can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities