Thursday, February 13, 2020

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge - Day #4 Ues a Die

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
Stamp Anniething!!!  and It's Challenge week :)
 
Here is my flip card of todays challenge!!!
I used Lorelei - It's Your Day for the girl, the Shaker Basics - Set 2 with the
 Winter Add On - Present for the base of my flip card, the Banner Dies for the banner, the
HB2U Music Die for the sentiment and the enamel dots
Hope you like my card for todays challenge!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
enamel dots
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is March 6
HAVE FUN!!! :)    
   Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, adore and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than ever before to take care of you.

Matter of fact, fueling this dominant impulse is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately find him expose his soul and heart for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.