Thursday, January 2, 2020

Stamp AnnieThing January Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
Kicking off this new year is our January Release - themed towards love and Valentines Day!
Here is Day #2 - Check out this sweet gal!


 




This new cutie is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE the new stencil <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Candace - XOXO for the girl, the Heart Graffiti (stencil) for the background, the Hugs Die for the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used
Rectangle Dies 2 for the base and for the Glitter I used Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel
Did not use the outline die this time... I made a mistake but it was a good mistake ;)
 you can give this stamp two different looksHope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!Candace - XOXO
Heart Graffiti (stencil)
Hugs Die
Jaded Blossom
Rectangle Dies 2Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

No comments: