Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing December Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
Its the final release of the year!  We wanted to end with a nice, relaxing Boho/Hipster theme and mood! 3 New image stamps, a fun die , word die and stencil!


 
We are also releasing with Hayley - the Glasses and Bows Stencil, Leaves Die Builder and the 'so chic' Word Die









 

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I just loved coloring her <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Hayley-So Chic for the girl and sentiment, the
Shaker Basics - Set 1 for the layer, the enamel dots for the dots and from Doodlebug Design
I used the Paper and die cut pieces (Hello)
 Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card: Stamp AnnieThing!
Hayley-So Chic
Shaker Basics - Set 1
Doodlebug Design Paper and die cut pieces
enamel dots

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 

No comments: