Thursday, October 3, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing October Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for
 one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent
 some of your favorite characters from Pixar!
 

Here is Yodeling Cowgirl Brooke! 


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
She is so STINKIN' ADORABLE!!! With this one I used pattern paper to give it a fun look.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Brooke Yodelay HeeHoo for the girl and sentiment, the
new Brooke Yodelay HeeHoo Outline to cut her out, the new Squiggle Mat Die for a layer, the Banner Dies for the banner and the enamel dots for the dots.
For the papers they are from Doodlebug 12 x 12 Down on the farm!!!!
Hope you like my sneak peek  for today :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Brooke Yodelay HeeHoo
Brooke Yodelay HeeHoo Outline
Squiggle Mat Die
enamel dots
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)

 

No comments: