Friday, September 13, 2019

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 

 




 
 Turkey Tag

For my first sneak I colored the images on this new set
I used Jaded Blossom the new Turkey Tag
 

 Supplies I Used for my Images:
Turkey Tag
 
Here is some FUN treat boxes with these ADORABLE Turkeys!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Turkey Tag for the SWEET little Turkeys, the
 Mini Candy bar slider die for the boxes, the Fall Dies for the leaves, the Scallop Circle Dies
 with the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers.... Just too cute
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)



Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes:
Turkey Tag

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 

 


No comments: