Friday, August 16, 2019

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 

 
Make Up Faces

For today I made a tag to add to a little gift I am giving to a friend!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Make Up Faces for the faces, the new Kawaii Pamper
for the images, the Label Shape Dies for the tag base, the Gable Boxes for the box and the
Pamper Yourself (revamped) for the sentiment.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
Make Up Faces
 Kawaii Pamper
Label Shape Dies
Gable Boxes
Pamper Yourself (revamped)
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 

No comments: