Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!
 
 
Here is our lovely Cleopatra!  Check her out in all her gold and jewels.  She even has her beloved and cherished Cat with her!

We also have a great new Sun Ray stencil, Pyramid Builder dies and Amazing Word die!




 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
This Release is just FANTASTIC and so different... I LOVE all 3 new images and I am not sure which one is my favorite between them!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Cleopatrafor the girl and the sentiment, the
AMAZING Backer FRONT dies for the sun the , the Sun Ray stencil for the background with
Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2 for the layer, the Word Bubble Dies for the
bubble to add my sentiment too
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
CleopatraAMAZING Backer FRONT
Sun Ray
Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors
Wizards are Cool - enamel dots
Jaded Blossom
 Rectangle Dies 2
Word Bubble Dies

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

No comments: