Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
For today I have two fall projects, my first one is a treat holder with the
 CUTIES little scarecrow!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Scarecrow Kisses for the scarecrow and sentiment, the
 Fall Banner Dies for the leaves, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Ric Rac Topper Die
for the treat holder, the Candy Charms & Banners Dies for the top of my chocolates, the
3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bag.
 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
Scarecrow Kisses
 
Here is my second project, I made a Fall tag to go into my pocket :)

I used Jaded Blossom the new Fall Tags for the sentiment, the new Paper Bag Die for the bag, the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag, the Fall Banner Dies for the leaves.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!! :) 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99
September 2018 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $125.99
  Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments: