Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing April Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Vanessa- For the Mom to Be

Buttons Oh My!

Gingham
Oh Baby!
 
All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 SUPER DUPER FUN RELEASE!!! <3
 Ok for the background I used the blending foam with Distress Oxide and the Gingham stencil, you do one color and then you move your stencil and then the other color so you have the look of gingham / plaid... super fun!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing!  the new Vanessa- For the Mom to Be for the girl and the
 sentiment, the Oh Baby! for all the other images, the Gingham for the background and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the new U Fold Bridge Card for the card base....
This cut will be available on Friday!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:Stamp AnnieThing!
Vanessa- For the Mom to BeOh Baby!
Gingham
SVG Cutting Files 
U Fold Bridge Card
 This cut will be available on Friday!!!

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!! That is soooo CUTE!!! Fabulous Scene!! Perfect design and for a new MOM!!

Theresa