Thursday, February 22, 2018

Peachy Keen Stamp February Release Day # 2

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
The new February Stamp Club Set is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s stamp release is full of sweet images to get you ready for Spring and
 for all the birthdays on your card making list! Bunnies, bears , and adorable little
 kids will be the stars of your handmade projects.  We hope you love this release!
Do you want more information on Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to
find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!

We have 20% off of new releases {excluding stamp club sets}
Did you know we have a Facebook group? Join us in
The Peachy Place!
Follow us on Instagram! IG: 
peachykeenstamps

The February add on sets are available now at Peachy Keen Stamps!  If you need a cute birthday image or a stamp to personalize your card... You don’t want to miss these sets!  There are four add on sets, three of them come with a free SVG to cut the background of the stamp. There are also 4 new face stamp sets for all of our face followers.  You will find all of the new releases HERE
 
Ok for today I have two cards, my first one is used one of the add on sets :)
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-2020 Panda Bears for the sweet Panda bears and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Mini Tag Dies for the tag, the
for the small heart and the Heart Dies 2 for the other two hearts.
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:  
 
 
 
 

 
 For my second card I used the stamp club set along with 3 for the add on sets to
create this card. SUPER FUN Release as always!! <3
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new stamp of the month PKSC-43 February 2018 for the girl, the new PK-2019 Happy Birthday Girl for the sentiment Happy Birthday, the new
 PK-Basics-05 Kinship Names for the sentiment Niece, the new
 PK-Basics-04 Birthday Basics II for the presents and from Jaded Blossom I used
Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and the Spring Banner Dies for the flower banners.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)




Supplies I Used for my Card:  
 
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :) 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your cards are FANTASTIC Cindy! They're super cute and your coloring is always a joy to see!

Theresa