Tuesday, February 28, 2017

For My Crafty Friend!!!! SVG Cutting Files post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! 
I had fun making these cute tags to give to my crafty friends!!! :)
I used SVG Cutting Files Big Eye Spring Animals for the cute sheep and from
Jaded Blossom I used Wine Tag Die for the tag base, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner, the
Stamp Addict for the sentiment on the banner, the After School Programs for the sentiment in the back and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK - 1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8
Hope you like my tags for today!!! :)
 

 
 Supplies I Used for my Tags: 
PK - 1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Sherrie K. said...

So darn cute! Fun papers and such an adorable sheep!
Sherrie K