Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething's December Stamp Release Day # 2


 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!
 

 
 
Felicity will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How fun and ADORABLE is she!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Felicity for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Rectangle Dies 1 for the top layer and the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer and I used the School Dies for the border on the side of that layer and also for the paper clip, the
Spring Dies for the Circle to add the sentiment from one of the set in the Fitness Bundle.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: