Friday, April 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething's April Stamp Release Day # 3!!! :)


 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's April release!  
This month is all about being in the kitchen... who doesn't like fresh baked goods, right?

 
Meet our newest stamp,

Megan is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the Project I made :
Today is our last day of sneaks so that means they are in the store!!! Look how ADORABLE Megan is. LOVE her <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Megan for the sweet girl and I added the hat that is with Felicity and from Jaded Blossom I used Baked with Love for the sentiment and the
Star Dies for the stars!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Ok my sweet daughter Tiffany played a log for today sneak peeks. Here is her card she made with this cutie. She used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Megan for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom she used Birthday Dies for the cupcake and from SVG Cutting Files 
she used Vintage Label Card Base for the card base.
Hope you like both of our sneaks!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for Tiffany's  Card:

This stamp is available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our April Release
 and have a great day!
 

No comments: