Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 4 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with one NEW Stamp set
 
Today's sneaks are SUPER FUN!! I made two cards using this set :) My first card is pretty cool
I used Jaded Blossom the new Super Hero 2 for the sentiment, the Star Dies for the stars, the
Halloween Dies for the webs and from Stamp AnnieThing! I used Liberty Stamp for the girl.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:   
 
Here is my second card, this one is my dad's birthday card... He LOVED it!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Super Hero 2 for the sentiment, the Spring Dies 2 for the clouds, the Star Dies for the stars, the Tropical Dies for the border and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used Chibi Farmer for the cute farmer and the Simple Label Card Base for the base of my card and I also used Peachy Keen Stamps for the face
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :) I had so much fun




 Supplies I Used for my Card:   
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! <3
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
March 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $145.99
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

both awesome cards !!! glad your dad liked his bday card and Happy Bday to him !!!

snappy scrappy said...

MY GOSH!!! ADORABLE!!!!

Melissa said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to your Dad :)