Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Release Day # 3!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with one NEW Stamp set
 
I have two fun projects for today's sneak peek. My first project is a treat box using
 Jaded Blossom, I am having so much fun with this release!!! :) 

the new 100% Hipster for the sentiment, the Scallop Oval Dies with the Stitched Oval Dies for the layers, the Star Dies for the stars and from SVG Cutting Files I used the hipster kitty for the new kitty file, it is just TOO CUTE and I also used the Arched Caddy Box for the base of my box.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:

 
SUPER DUPER FUN SET!!!! :)
Here is my second project using the new 100% Hipster for the image and the sentiment and for the base of the gift card I used the Folding Gift Card Die, the Dimensional Banner Dies to add the sentiment on, the Gift Card Die for the inside to add the gift card to, the Goody Bag Die for the layers and the Star Dies for the stars. Hope you like both of my sneaks!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:

 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99
 
August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be
 back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****
Regular price for the release package is $132

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!! LOVE the kitty!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super duper cute little treat box! The kitty is adorable and what a fun sentiment! LOVE this set! Your gift card is fabulous as well!

Michelle said...

both of these are so so cute ! such a adorable cat project ....ack did i just say a cat was cute ? oh no !

Lorie said...

Awesome projects Cindy! Really cute and creative!

Scrapper69 said...

They're both so cool Cindy! LOVE them!

Theresa