Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time.
Here is my tag for today, I used the sweet new butterflies Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies with the Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy Stamp Set for the pattern, the Speech Bubble Sentiments Stamp Set for the sentiments, Card Sentiments Stamp Set w/3x3 Trifold Card Die for the base of my tag with the Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Dies, the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies for the flower, the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies for the tag tab, the Cartoon Cloud Background Stamp Set for the background and the Birthday Buddies Stamp Set for the branch.
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Emma's My Creative Time  
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


11 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Cindy!!! LOVE the dies you used for the tag and the colors and papers are so pretty!!!
AWESOME tag my friend!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous Tag!! Love the beautiful butterflies!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Joan Smith said...

WOW what an awesome and unbelievable tag OMG you really outdid yourself. Your 3D look is so fab!!
Super great creative job!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the layers of butterflies and the pretty dies and paper for this tag!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Cindy!! I love the gorgeous butterflies and the pretty papers!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Cindy, this is such a beautiful tag! I love the pretty butterflies! Fabulous colors, papers and design!
Have a GREAT evening!

Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all the dimension that you added to the butterflies and the little scene you created is awesome!!!

Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the trifold for the tag! Looks great with the frame and scene. I like how you layered the butterflies. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Simply beautiful! Love the pretty colors and patterns you used. The butterflies just pop right off the paper with all the fabulous dimension you added - this is amazing!

Kate said...

Absolutely Love this Tag, Looks Amazing.