Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's time to make some fun tags at My Creative Time.
We could do whatever theme we choose!!!

For my tag, I decided to make a Easter theme one and added to a bag. I just can't wait for
 spring time and for all the snow to go away!!!
I used the To My Best Peep Stamp Set for the sentiment, and for the base of my tag I used the
  Tag Dies, Fun Stitched Edges for all around it, Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies for the
 hearts, Vintage Stitched Label Dies for the sentiment tag and for the bunny I used a cut from
 KaDoodle Bug Designs and a face from Peachy Keen Stamps!!!
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Emma's My Creative Time  
Fun Stitched Edges
Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
4x4 Journal Die + More
To My Best Peep Stamp Set
 KaDoodle Bug Designs
PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment

You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)


 

17 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I love this Cindy :)

Alvina said...

I love it Cindy, your tag is beautiful and your idea is great, tfs!

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so adorable love your bunny.....all of your colors do the soul good...so ready for spring.
Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

snappy scrappy said...

This is just so darn cute...your tags are always fabulous!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Cindy, how CUTE is this tag??? That bunny is absolutely adorable, and then I just LOVE what you did with the edges! So clever!!!

candio said...

Simply Adorable!! Love the little bunny!! Your edging technique is very clever!

Cathryn said...

Oh Cindy I'm blown away at how adorable this is. Thanks for the inspiration my friend! :)

Glora said...

Aw Cindy this bunny is SO cute. Adorable edge too. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

Awww, Cindy, this is so sweet!! What an absolutely adorable bunny!! That little face is so cute!! Love the bow and the papers!! This is so fabulous my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable tag!! That little bunny is too cute and I LOVE how you created a border around the tag!!! Hugs!!

jessica said...

OMG Cindy! This is such an adorable tag!!! I am so loving the extra border you add to the tag (might have to scraplift this if that is ok??) and that bunny is just cute as can be!!
Another SUPER project!!!!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT night!!

Carol said...

This is the cutest! Love the bunny and the border is awesome...lots of heart and detail went into this...and it shows!!! Thanks for sharing...
XOXOX & NMW & Blessings,
Carol

mickeydee said...

Super cute tag! I love the cute bunny. The one little bent ear....adorable

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute bunny cut and love the border on the tag. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

How can you not fall in love with this adorable tag? The bunny is fabulous! I love how you did the edges of the tag:) So fun...GREAT job as always my friend!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

LucyLu said...

I love this cute little bag!!! Your cut-out shapes are so adorable!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ this is so stinking ADORABLE! I LOVE the paper, the cut and the details! So ADORBS!!!!