Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We are making 3D projects of our choice for this week!!!
Here is two fun little treat boxes that I made with the SVG Cutting Files, and decorated with Emma's  Fright Night Stamp Set and one with the cute banner from Stitched Party Dies!!
One I added a PK face from  PK-146 Piles of Smiles 1"
Don't forget tomorrow is a brand new challenge over at My Creative time and I am the host.
Hope you like my 3D project for today!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my 3D project:

original


 
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a great week!:)
 
 


12 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

These are SO cute! I love the twine around the edge!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Joan Smith said...

OMG your spooky boxes turned out wicked awesome gosh love them so much. You truly did a spooktacular job. You are quite the clever crafty gal and love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU ROCKED 3D Wednesday!!

Cathryn said...

Hehehe these are adorable Cindy, excellent job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your coffin box - cute face and a bit scary!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable, Cindy!! What a cute face!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my cuteness! What fun little treat boxes. I love all the great details - sweet Peachy faces, twine, banners, the works! These are just cute as can be!

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job! I like how you used the twine to outline and for hair on the cute Peachy Face. The banner was a fun idea and looks super on the box.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well aren't these the CUTEST little coffins ever!! LOVE how you wrapped the twine around the edges too! LOVE them!!!

Janice W. said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Kate said...

Eek this is just way to cute. Love it.

Sherrie K. said...

Eeeek...these are awesome! Who wouldn't love getting these:) The face cracks me up:) So fun Cindy!
Sherrie K