Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We are making 3D projects of our choice for this week!!!
Here is a great little project idea for a birthday or just because gift,I have seen this project done and I just had to try it, SUPER fun to make! I LOVE the way it looks with Emma's stamps and Die,
it matches perfectly together!  
And who doesn't LOVE coffee!!! :)


Supplies I Used for my Project:

Coffee Backgrounds Stamp Set
You Are Perk-fect Stamp Set
Coffee Break Stamp Set
 
PS I will be back a little later with the Peachy Keen and  SVG Cutting Files cross promotion Blog Hop, Hope you can join us!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)


14 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this adorable project Cindy!! Those cute PK coffee cups are over the top awesome!!!
Another fun 3D project my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!

Joan Smith said...

Oh gosh your coffee carrier is so cute my goodness you did one perfekt job here luv..luv...luv I am LOL!!! What a great way to start my morning as I sit here with my cuppa cuppa Keurig. Girl you made my day!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable! What a fun little gift, Cindy!

CherylB said...

ADORABLE!!! I love this! Where did you get the file for the box? I'd love to have that. Super cute and great job, Cindy!

June Houck said...

This is so wonderful and creative! Fab 3D project!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

This is AWESOME!!!! I LOVE this idea!!!

Shelly said...

LOVE this! so CUTE! You make me want to try it too :)
Super CUTE!
Shelly

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is so adorable!

Leslie

quilt4fun2 said...

I thought at first this was a smaller purse type with a gift card and was surprised to see the cups being held :D Super cut file and I love the Peachy faces on the cups. Emma's stamps and dies were perk-fect for this!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Super Idea! I haven't used my latte set for a while, think I need to pull 'em out.
Great job on your 3D project. --C

Shorty Creations said...

This is sooooo cute!!! You did a fabulous job =D

Lisa Norris said...

This is so adorable! I just love how you decorated the K-Cup Treat file! I'd love it if you'd share it on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook page. :)

https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperPrettyRibbons21