Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PKS Challenge #46 3-D Objects Ornaments


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here is my project that I made for this weeks Challenge over at Peachy Keen!
PKS Challenge #46 3-D Objects Ornaments
 For my ornament I used the new PK Happy Snowman With Label set and paper pasted it,and used
 Emma's Vintage Label Dies to give my ornament another layer and  the ribbon and Picot Ribbon around my ornment is from Liz's boutique.I also used some little foam balls to look like snow.
I hope you like my ornament that I made this week!

Supplies I Used for my Ornament :
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique - Ribbon,Picot Ribbon


***I hope you are stopping by Emma's My Creative Time for of the 12 Days of Christmas***
you don't want to miss it, they have great projects for Chritmas to share with you and great
 GIVEAWAYS too and it's the last day!!!!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)

19 comments:

Shelly said...

Of course it's magnificent my friend!! Perfect sweet face and gorgeous colors!!
Have a super day!
Shelly

Debbie said...

This is sooooo cute!! I love all the "snowballs"!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable Ornament!!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ UGH this is sooooo ADORABLE!!! I LVOE that little snowman and what you did with him!! The ribbon around the circle looks AMAZING and the little "snowballs" are so CUTE and CLEVER!!! Seriously ADORBS!!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love this! Too cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Too, too cute! I love the snowballs - such fun!

Nikki Foraker said...

EEH! This is sooooooo cute! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

♥ Nikki

Creations by Shirl said...

Speechless I could see this ornament hanging on my tree.... love it Cindy you just know how to make me crack a smile everytime I pop in.....
Hope your 12/12/12 was an awesome day for you!

Kate said...

Wow this is Absolutely a Beautiful Ornament. I just love the little snowballs.

GiGi said...

This is adorable Cindy! I LOVE the "snowballs" and great trim on your ornament! So super cute!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cindy!! What a CUTE snowman all paper pieced and those snowballs...such a GREAT idea!!!
Another FAB project!!
TFS and hope you had a GREAT 12/12/12 :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous colors!!! And love his little snowballs!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Super cute! I might have to raid my bean bag chair and harvest some little foam balls. LOL, I have a bean bag chair.

Jovan said...

OMG...this is just ADORABLE! I love the snowballs!

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable ornament, Cindy! I love that snowman!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Awww how cute. Love the ornament.

bonnie said...

This is so super cute sweetie and those fun snowballs are just adorable! ;) Hugs xxxxx

Sherrie K. said...

Your snowman is simply adorable! The embellishment you used are so fun-another AMAZING project!
Have a great wknd Cindy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this could not be more adorable, Cindy!! The snowman is too cute!! I love the pom pom snowballs!! Fabulous as always my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts