Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MCT November Release Sneak Peek Day #3


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our third day of  My Creative Time November Release Sneak Peeks.
Today we will be showcasing "Vintage Label Dies", "Vintage Label Stamps"
 & "Vintage Sentiments"!
I am not scheduled for today but I am having so much fun with this new release!!!

Here is my card using all 3 items that we are showcasing
I am LOVING those great new dies and the sentiments are BEAUTIFUL with them!!!
You can just stamp the Vintage Label right on top of the die or you can cut the stamp out like I did to
 give it a layered look.


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 "Vintage Label Dies"
"Vintage Label Stamps"
"Vintage Sentiments"
                 Echo Parks "Winter Wishes" 6x6 Paper Pad

Echo Parks "Winter Wishes" 6x6 Paper Pad
Here are the treat boxes for my son's Birthday Party!!!
I used the Vintage Label Dies , Vintage Sentiments and cut the skeleton using the Indie Art Cartridge to match his invitation cards,how cool are these treats!!!!

Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxs:
Cartridge - Indie Art
Paper Pad - Recollections
"Vintage Sentiments"
 "Vintage Label Dies"

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, November 16th during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
 Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
*****Don't forget to join us tomorrow for the first half of the Blog Hop *****

24 comments:

jessica said...

I can see why you are having so much fun with these....I LOVE this release and I am sooooo Super excited for it to come out...can not wait to get it :)
Your card is gorgeous Cindy!! LOVE the CAS look!!!!
And those thank you treats....perfect for that SUPER fun B-day party!!
Another awesome day of projects!!
TFS my friend and have a GREAT day!!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card and very cool wrapper!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...awesome treat boxes!! Lee-Ann :)

Brenda said...

What a beautiful, beautiful card! I am love that die and sentiment font! Your matching treat favors are just so cute and perfect, what a great birthday collection!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Lisa said...

Wow, your card is so elegant and gorgeous, Cindy!! I love the beautiful design!! And the treat wrappers are fabulous!! What a fun party for your son!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is so beautiful, Cindy! I love the papers you chose, and the layers add so much! Your treat favors are so fun too!!!

Alvina said...

Hi Cindy, great card and I love your thank you treats, thanks for sharing.

Creations by Shirl said...

Another great showcase of this new release... Can't wait for Emma to get it out so I can order her new items....Yum yum on those candy bars...

Jessica said...

Both project are fabulous. Super great idea this chocolate wrapper. Your son loved. Thanks for share.

Shelly said...

Oh how awesome! These are so cute! Those treats are so neat! What a very cool idea for boys :)
You did so awesome showcasing the new release - I'm so excited!
Have a great day my friend!
Shelly

Beckie said...

GORGEOUS.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Glora said...

That card is GORGEOUS and that treat boxes are AWESOME! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

great card and candy bars! Love the font for the stamps!

Patty said...

Very elegant birthday card! And the thank you wrappers are way too cute!!

Caitlin said...

beautiful card and candy bar wrappers!! You are going to have some happy party goers!!


Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

What a pretty card! I love the wrappers, their so fun:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at ca dot rr dot com

Jovan said...

Beautiful card and I love those candy wrappers!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card my friend. Those Candy Wrappers look Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! That BD card is beautiful! I love the CAS design. And, those party favors totally rock! Dig the skullies :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my the vintage die/ stamp card is just FABULOUS!! LOVE how you added the little flower to it!!! LOVING the colors. Well this "Skull" party is going to SPECTACULAR!!! Seriously! Those Thank You bars are ADORABLE!! What a GREAT way to use those stamps and dies!! I must say you are the BEST Mom EVER!! Everything is AMAZING for his party!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card and the treats look wonderful. I forgot to order the paper :( Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth.net

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE the candy bar wrappers...so fun! Sure the kids chowed them down...loL!
Great job as always!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS PROJECTS MY SWEET FRIEND! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)