Monday, May 7, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #110


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It is Time for Another Great Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut!
 Challenge #110 - Mother's Day
Make a project for your Mother, Grandmother or another special lady in your life
using her favorite color.
Hope everyone had a great weekend,I have not been feeling all that well all weekend so this is going to be short and sweet.
This is my Mother's Day project using her two favorite colors pink ans green.I am so happy I made this ahead of time otherwise I may have had to sit out.I did not craft all weekend and you know I have to be not well to do that LOL!



Supplies I Used for my project:
My Creative Time - Rolled Flower Dies
Cartridge - Celebrations
Cartridge - Winter Woodland
Rolled Flower Dies

 Winner from my blog for the  FCCB "Save the Earth" Crawl!

 Sarah
This is way too cute! I adore this cartridge and I LOVE how you used it! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Sarah please send me your address so I can get your prize out to you!!!
At  cindyjbeland@gmail.com

  I hope you join us at FCCB's challenge this week,We all love to see what you create with this challenge!
Make sure you stop by and check out all the amazing project by the FCCB DT!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)

21 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I hope you feel better real soon! The banner is beautiful! Love all the detail!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is beautiful Cindy!!! You always make the BEST banners!!
Hope you are feeling better soon!!REST REST REST!!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cindy! Love your banner!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous banner!! love the colors you used-they blend so perfectly together! Great job as always, my friend! Hope you had a good weekend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! Cindy your Mom is gonna love this banner...it is truly gorgeous! Those flowers are amazing and I love the rosettes...so pretty! Feel better soon!

Kate said...

Your banner is absolutely Gorgeous my friend. I just love it. From the roses to the colors and to the font that you picked.

Hugs,
Kate

Jovan said...

This banner is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and details!

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty Cindy~ love that banner alot....

Glora said...

WOWZERS girl! This is absolutely STUNNING. IT could not be more perfect or GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! WOW! Hugs- Glora

Arcy Scraps said...

This banner is soooo pretty!! I love it!
♥ Cyndy

Sonya said...

WOW--that banner is just darling. I love the font you picked!

Tammy said...

This banner is beautiful down to the stitching and the font used. Great job and hope your feeling better.

Megan said...

This is gorgeous! Love the rosettes and the flowers! Hope you are feeling better soon!

GiGi said...

This is beautiful Cindy! I love the way the rosettes look and the swirly letters. Gorgeous job!

Esther said...

Beautiful banner!!!! I love it :)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Gorgeous banner.Love every single detail.great quiling and flowers.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy, I LOVE your banner!!!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous banner Cindy. Love your colours,rosettes and flowers!Hope you are feeling better my friend.
Hugs
Jayne x

Maureen Reiss said...

Your banner is FANTASTIC!!!! I love everything about it!! Great colors

AmyJRockstar said...

Cindy, this is absolutely beautiful!!! Wow, it's incredibly elegant and your design is just perfect! You always amaze me with your projects. This one is seriously stunning! Great job!

Amy Jo (FCCB DT)

D- said...

Wow great job. TFS.
dmcardmaker (Katie's email follower)