Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Peachy Keen "Linky Party"

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Peachy Keen is having a "Linky Party"
There is no theme to this challenge, just create anything with your Peachy Keen Stamps!

OMG Peachy Keen's new stamps set with little Angel's are SO SUPER CUTE!!
I was inspired to make a card with an angel on it because of  all the BEAUTIFUL projects
 that the DT's made with that stamp set!
I hope you like my card for today!:)

Supplies I Used for my card:
Cartridge - Once Upon a Princess
Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Face
My Creative Time - 100% Sweetness ( Die ) and Stamps
cardstock -
Trendy Twine

I am entering my card at:
 Peachy Keen  "Linky Party"

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)

16 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE!!! Just no other word for it!!! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so ADORABLE! I love this card the colors and details are so pretty!

Glora said...

LIKE it, no I LOVE it!!!! The twine border, the darling angel. The bits of twine here and there and adding Emma's stamps in just the right places makes this absolutely PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

jessica said...

I LOVE this Cindy! Beautiful job!

bonnie said...

Oh I love her....what an absolute cutie! ;) Hugs x

GiGi said...

Cindy, this is BEYOND adorable! I love all the pink! The twine accents look fantastic and I just love the shape of the card mats. Your stitching line is PERFECT and I love the cute faces!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the twine and all the details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious! Love the girly pink! xxD

joni said...

Cindy, this is super cute!!!Your lil angel is just precious!!! And I love the heart with the PK face...so cute!!!!
hugs,
joni

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute!love your doll.The pattern paper is great for this card.tfs

Lisa said...

Cindy, this is so absolutely adorable!! What a beautiful little angel!! I love the sparkle and how you framed it with twine!! So creative and gorgeous my friend!! I LOVE it!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Love Love Love your card my Friend. It is super Cute. I especially love the way you used the twine and those PKS faces is adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Janice W. said...

Cindy such a cute card! I love the way you framed her with the twine and the faux stitching!

DoBea A. said...

This is so beautifully made!!

Cindy Lovell said...

What a pretty card,Cindy! Your angel is so cute! I just love how you used the twine! :)
Big...Big Hugs sweet lady! :)

Unknown said...

This is SO precious! It's totally inspiring me to make an extra special Valentine for my daughter.