Monday, December 5, 2011

Scraptastic Monday Challenge!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 Welcome to our #5 Scraptastic Monday Challenge!
This weeks challenge is
Create a card/project with a Snowman or a Snowflake
(With a winter wonderland theme)
To play along you may use other images or your cricut
I would LOVE to see you use my digi's but it is not required.
All my Scraptastic designers will be showcasing my digi's.
Here is my card that I made for this challenge
 This weeks project we had to have a winter theme,I chose to use my digi called
(Friendly Snowman).And one of Srephanie's new stamp for "Snow Much Fun" set.on the sign,It fits perfect with my digi,LOVE IT! I used Winter Frolic cartridge for the trees,added some bling,a few foam snowflakes,some Shabby Ribbon for the snow and some blue sparkly paper.
This week my daughter is not participating,the card she made fits better for next weeks challenge,
so we are saving it for then.
My Project 







 AMAZING job to all the design team,They all did such a fantastic job!
Be sure to hop on over to their blogs and leave them some bloggy love:)
Hope you enjoy all Scraptastic Designers!!

Frist  prize for this weeks challenge is:
 Stephanie has donated one of her new  Release "Snow Much Fun"  Stamp set . Thank you so mush Stephanie for this GREAT prize.!!

Second prize for this weeks challenge is: 
One random winner will receive 3 digi's of your choice
And the Winner of the #3 Challenge is:



Please e-mail me at cindyjbeland@gmail.com
so I can send your 3 digi's of your choice




     Hope you join us at Scraptastic Monday Challenge!!
the #4 Challenges is still open
Create a Christmas card/project
Must not use the colors Red,Green or Gold on it!!
 And  Whimsical Wednesday challenge # 33 
"Layer it" still open
Thanks so much for visiting my blog

This is also being entered in The Queens Royal Digi Challenge #3
Peachy Keen Sketch challenge 


21 comments:

Kate said...

Everyone did such a Fantastic Job. I love all the projects. Cindy your card is Awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Wow, everyone did such and amazing job. Cindy, I love your card and how you used my sentiment right in the Snowman's sign. How flipping cute:) I love how you used the shabby crinkle ribbon for snow. Great job. :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Excited to BEE the random winner of 3 digis. I emailed you asking where do I choose the digis from?
Thanks.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Cindy, your card is out of this world! All the DT designs are fabulous!
Shelly

Jayne said...

Love your card Cindy and the ribbon snow.You always make such beautiful creations.Off to check out the other talented ladies.
Hugs
Jayne x

GiGi said...

Super cute card Cindy! I love the gems on the tree's, they look like ornamnents! The image is so cute and I love the snowflake accents!

Jovan said...

So super cute Cindy! I love all the DT'S projects!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Cindy! I just love the big snowflakes, the whimsical tree's, and the adorable digi:) So stinken cute and darling sentiment! Great job by the DT!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

joni said...

Cindy, this is so dang adorable!!! I love that image and the cute little scene you created with the trees!! So cute!!! That image is just adorable!!! You are so talented!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what your dd created next week...she's super talented like her mom!!!TFS
hugs,
joni

*Star said...

This is so cute! I love the little scene and the trees are so cute. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

Wow love all these gorgeous cards and I just ordered 2 of the snowman images!!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm just lovin' your snowmen, Cindy! Your card is so sweet and the DT has done such a fab job to bring a fun and frosty feel to the challenge. xxD

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome job by the DT!!! Wow, so much inspiration and I just love your digi's Cindy! I am hoping to post a project real "soon" using one of your sweet digi's. Thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

Oh my goodness Cindy! I'm bursting with an overload of snowmen ideas!! Beautiful projects as ALWAYS from you and the DT!!

Hugs,
Tracey

marg0006 said...

Thanks for the fun ideas and challenge.
marg0006@verizon.net

Karen said...

Oh Cindy, this is SO adorable! Your stamps are so sweet... they just make me smile. :o) I love the dancing trees (hehe!) and Stephanie's wonderful sentiment looks perfect nestled on the sign! Love that. And I love the use of crinkle ribbon as snow! I hadn't thought of that! It's gorgeous. Beautiful work as always, my dear friend. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! Amazing cards from you and your Team!! You all did a great job!!! Love them!! Hope i get to play too,this time!! :)
BIG BIG HUGS,
Cindy

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful creations by you & your DT. Entered my Christmas Cheer Snowflake Tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, super cute, ladies! I really wanted to play along, but I'm not sure my entry is what you had in mind. LOL Maybe I'll have some time to do another. xxD

Janice W. said...

Your project is so cute as well as the others! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

Cindy :) said...

pretty card, love snow scene cards :) gl in the challenge at PKS