Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge!

Peachy Keen Challenge!

Create a project showcasing the year you graduated from high school! Make sure you "Peachify" your project with our fun faces! 

  • Design must be new
  • Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
Hello My Friendly Bloggers!
I made a layout for when I Graduated from High School in 1993! WOW My Daughter is going to High School next year.OMG I am NOT ready for her to go.
I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Wrap it up Cartridges
My favorite Stamps (Peachy Keen) Princess face Assortment
Cardstock from Me & My Big Ideas -Ellen-School Days
and Emma's (Follow your dreams) stamp set



Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Dont forget our Blog Hop on Friday at Whimsical Wednesday!
The grand prize for the blog hop is A Gypsy,To find out how to get more chances to win our grand prize  please hop on over to Whimsical WednesdayWe also have a very special challenge that is still opened. Please be sure to check it out and join in. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow love this layout!!!!! You did a fabulous job!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

This layout is awesome! I love the gradute, the twine and the bling are great accents. So cute:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is SO cute! I love your LO!!! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Your LO is cute cute cute. Gotta love those high school photos and the 80's hair. Remember all the hairspray we used to use. I don't think I have owned a bottle of hairspray in years. I just realized you graduated a year after me:) Anyway, love your little graduate, cute touch by adding the twine as a tassel.

Trail of Treasures said...

Love this layout Cindy! Beautiful graduation pictures! :) The graduate you made is super adorbs! Keep up the fabulous job Cindy!

Hugs,
Tracey

VICTORIA said...

Oh my gosh Cindy this layout is so cute. You did a fantastic job on it girl. :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Beautiful LO for these remember when photos! Your grad girl is just perfect too! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/