Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge!

                                             The Sketch

The Challenge from Peachy Keen
  1. Create a card based on the layout provided
  2. Project must include basic elements from provided sketch

Hell my friendly blogger's

I used my Imagine with the Better Together Cartidge for this card. The pattern paper is from that Cartidge too, This is a fun and great Imagine Cartidge, I  recieved  it on Monday. I LOVE IT !!! :)
                               This card is 5 1/2'' x10''

Don't  forget   Whimsical Wednesday is Tomorrow!! :)
and the Winner will be posted Tomorrow Too!

8 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is just great! I love the colors and the ribbon.

Unknown said...

Well, I was totally smitten by your previous card and I'm just as smitten THIS time! LOVE Kraft CS and the colours you used complement it wonderfully. Thanks for playing along with us Cindy. Good luck! Viv xx

Esther said...

The owls are darling, the color combo is just great!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE. I love it to death. That pom pom ribbon is the perfect touch too! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

So cute, love the papers you did! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable card! Love your color choices and patterned paper. And the ribbon is a fantastic touch :)

Janice W. said...

This is so adorable! I was going to ask who the paper was by, I don't have an imagine. :( I have seen so many cute things made with the Imagine. Love the blue and brown, the pom poms. and your perfectly tied bow with button. Thanks for joining us again at PKS!

Unknown said...

Another great Cindy. Hmm, I have been checking out the imagine carts and have not been very pleased. Now seeing this card makes me want that cartridge. I am going to have to take a better look at them. Love the little trim on this card. I am going to have to talk to you about this one because every time I attempt to make a card with a bunch of squares it comes out awful. Yours is amazing. Talk to you soon my friend.