Monday, December 12, 2011

Scraptastic Monday Challenge!

 Welcome to Scraptastic Monday Challenge #6
This weeks challenge is
Create an actual Christmas tree ornament,card or a tag.
Must include a Christmas ball in your project and add some bling
To play along you may use other images or your cricut
I would LOVE to see you use my digi's but it is not required.
All my Scraptastic designers will be showcasing my digi's.

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Christmas is coming so quickly,I hope that all your decorating and shopping is all done LOL, you only have twelve more days until Christmas Eve.For my challenge this week I wanted to incorporate a Christmas ornament,I find they always bring back memories and are so beautiful.
For this card I used my digi called (Beautiful Sunflower) and colored it red so it looks like a Poinsettia,this shows how you can take an image and change it a little to give it a totally different use. cardstock is from Me&My Big Ideas.And stamp set from Stephanie called (Snow Much Fun)
My Project 


Tiffany
Here is the card that she made list week that I said would be perfect  for this Challenge,so we hade saving it.
Tiffany used my digi called (Snowman with wreath) and Stepanie's stamp set (Snow Much Fun) its hard to see in the picture but she covered it with Clear Craft Plastic.
Tiffany will have her own blog up and running after Christmas!



 Here is Jovan's daughters Christmas ball,BEAUTIFUL job!:)



Stephanie

OMG all this projects are GORGEOUS
AMAZING job to all the design team,They all did such a fantastic job!
Be sure to hop on over to their blogs and leave them some bloggy love:)
One random winner will receive 3 digi's of your choice
 the Winner of the #4 Challenge is:










Please e-mail me at cindyjbeland@gmail.com
so I can send your 3 digi's of your choice


Thanks so much for visiting my blog
Hope you join us at Scraptastic Monday Challenge!!
 the #5 Challenges is still open
Create a card/project with a Snowman or a Snowflake
 And  Whimsical Wednesday challenge # 34
"Winter Fun" Create Christmas or winter themed scrapbook page
(for non-scrapbookers you create any project/card)

I am also entering my card into:

15 comments:

Jovan said...

WOW...everyone did an AMAZING job! Cindy you and Tiffany do a super job! Tiffany needs a blog!

Jayne said...

Congratulations NanaConnie.

Cindy,I love how you made your sunflower a poinsettia,fabulous idea.Tiffany your ornament is so pretty.Great job.Have a super day my friend.
Jayne x

*Star said...

Super cute you two!! Cindy, I love how you used that flower as a poinsettia and Tiffany, I love the twine and bling that you added. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Kate said...

I love everyone's creations. You and Tiffany did an amazing job.

Congratulations NanaConnie.

Hugs,
Kate

DonnaMundinger said...

Cindy, that is the cutest idea for an ornament on your adorable card! Love the DT inspiration too. I'm linking up to the challenge because my project fits, but I hope to have time to do another with one of your fabulous stamps. In the meantime... xxD

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very pretty card.love the ornament and background.your coloring pops out beautifully.great projects from dt.

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous job by everyone!!! Wow, Cindy your card is adorable! I like the paper you used and the ornament is so stinken cute! Hope to play in this fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cindy your card is so pretty. I love the background paper! Love what you did with the Christmas ornament and your image. My sentiment looks so pretty on the little tag you created. Tiffany has done another amazing job. OMG I love that little image and how she added sparkle to it. That sentiment is perfect for that little image too. LOVE it gals. So much great inspiration from the DT again. Heading around now to say hi!

GiGi said...

Cindy your card is too cute! I just LOVE how you made that cute flower into a poinsettia! The ornament paper is fabulous. Tiffany did a FABULOUS job with her ornament! I never would've thought to add plastic to the top...Such a great idea! The twine looks spectacular and so do the gems on the wreath!

Glora said...

WOW, what a talented group! These are just BEAUTIFUL! Amazing job to each and everyone of you! Hugs- Glora

shelly said...

cindy and tiffany oh my both of your projects are adorable! love the flower/poinsettia and the paper you chose is perfect.
tiffanys ornament looks stunning on your tree. youre both so very talented :)

Cathryn said...

Beautiful job on both your ornaments! Love the glitter and bling! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Great Challenge!! I love all the beautiful projects!!
I really love how you used your sunflower and colored it red! Great idea!!
Tiffany is doing an amazing job...very talented girl!! :)
Big Hugs my sweet friend,
Cindy

Yoshiras time to craft said...

thank you for the fun challenge.your card is so pretty.love the ornament paper and your coloring.tfs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com